The works carried out on this Grade I Listed ancient
• Construction of a new visitor’s centre utilising
a pre-fabricated panellised system which is
recognised as a modern method of construction
• Upgrade of the existing toilet block located outside
the castle walls.
• Extensive repairs and stabilisation of castles walls
utilising Cintec Anchors.
• Improvement of access in and around the building
for the disabled.
• External works including re-profiling areas of the
surrounding landscape in preparation for new
paths and access routes.
City & County of Swansea
CIVIL & STRUCTURAL ENGINEER:
WYG and Hoare Lea