Join us in constructing visions!
After securing several exciting new projects, we are looking for an individual with a passion and enthusiasm for building to join our operational team in North Wales.
What will you be working on?
We have a new project with our Local Authority client and are looking for a driven person to lead our site team on this residential project in North Wales.
What we expect our Project Managers to do:
- Be the lead for the entire project, establishing and driving standards for quality, highest health, safety, and environmental principles.
- Efficient in programming and planning activity.
- Establish and drive our quality-focused culture throughout the entire build process.
- Efficiently manage project stakeholders throughout the entire build process.
- Produce professional and accurate project progress reports for both internal and external parties.
- Promote a robust team-working culture by working closely with the other operational, commercial & technical team members.
- Proactively uphold community relations, safeguarding business reputation
- Work to achieve the broader business goals.
- Uphold the values of WRW
- Rise to challenges and find solutions!
We are an equal opportunities employer
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Full Driving Licence
- SMSTS Certificate
- Minimum of HNC or HND in a construction field
- Track record of successful delivery of commercial projects as a Project Manager
- Degree Educated
- Chartered by the CIOB, RICS or similar
- Experience in using Asta Powerproject
- Welsh Speaking
- Salary available on request
- Company Pension
- Private Medical
- Car Allowance
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Training and Development opportunities