This project comprised the part demolition and redevelopment of an existing industrial type building to form a new two-storey office and workshop facility and all associated external works.
The main elements of the project comprising:
• Ground and mezzanine level offices
• Ground and mezzanine level meeting rooms
• Staff canteen and welfare facilities
• Entrance reception with ‘pop-out’ viewing gallery
• Associated stair/lift access provisions
• New glazed front façade to complement the proposed internal works
A section of the existing warehouse continued to be occupied by Warburtons Bakery and their operations and use of this part of the building had to remain unaffected during the works.
Freudenberg Oil and Gas Technologies
JCT Design & Build
Dennis Hellyar Architects
CIVIL & STRUCTURAL ENGINEER: